Some free advice

Today, I was having a lousy day. So Jamie and I decided to go out to lunch - have ourselves a little treat. We picked a Chinese restaurant that recently opened up; soy sauce and ginger and garlic and green onion often cheer me up. Here's what I was reminded of:
1. Don't trust a Chinese restaurant that doesn't put chopsticks on the table.
2. Don't trust a Chinese restaurant with really good decor.
I left grumpier than when I arrived and had to get an iced coffee and a chocolate chip cookie to even start to turn things around.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is sooo not fair to anticipate 'tasty' and get, well, not what you were looking for. Probably would have taken 3 c.c. cookies to turn me around.
And I love the photo of 'Sweetpea' and Jamie! Gadzooks, he is growing. Thanks for blogging even though you are super busy! Paula in Iowa

Popular Posts