Happy Everything

I saw the line Happy Everything on a Peanuts drawing I received in the mail on a Christmas card today, so I thought I would title the post after it.

We're off towards the East sometime tonight, grabbing a hotel somewhere in Ohio, then spending the extended weekend with my parents in Pittsburgh. Tuesday we're playing a contra dance in Indianapolis on our way back home. There's never a dull moment around here!

There's nothing to put a smile on your face like this great picture from the live nativity scene right down the street from us. It is apparently the largest outdoor live nativity scene in the area... so large it's actually five scenes. So enjoy the camel.


Happy Everything, everyone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
at this festive time of year,
I wish you lots of holiday cheer!

(with apologies to bugs bunny)
Anonymous said…
Yes! Happy happy! Time to clean, time to cook, time to visit and play with yarn and get hugs! Very happy to you too.
TurnipToes said…
http://www.amazon.com/How-Love-Your-Flute-Playing/dp/0938497103/sr=8-25/qid=1167234502/ref=sr_1_25_s9_rk/104-4058362-0151912?ie=UTF8&s=books&s9r=8a10f4b70eefbc2f010f5bcd2f7204ce

Ok, so I happened to see this book while I was strolling through Amazon.com. The Fool immediately popped in my head, and I had to share "How to Love Your Flute." Hope the link works.

Popular Posts