We were very tired tonight

... but as we drove back from some emergency grocery shopping (Emergency! There's no dinner!), we still tried to have an intelligent conversation about how we had heard that The Tangled Web is closing. We're both a little sad about this, even though there's another LYS nearby.
ME: I wonder why it's closing.
FF: I hope it's not those knitting bitches.
ME: !?!
FF: I mean, the bitches with stitches ... the ... what's that other yarn store?
ME: Chix with Stix?
FF: Yeah, them. Wow, I'm tired.

Comments

lola coca-cola said…
Too sad; love that store...
meg said…
I guess someone saw an ad in the local paper; I'm sad too. It looks the way I think a yarn store should look inside.
Wow, Chix with Stix has an ugly web site. What were they thinking?
Anonymous said…
The other night, as I was out the door on my way to Snb, my 4 yr. old daughter asked me what we do at 'titch & bitch.

Say it out loud; it's funny.

Later, while playing library with her dad, she told him she was looking for a book called "Stitch & Whine."

Maybe Franklin could do the t-shirt!

Popular Posts