Rock 'n' roll lifestyle

The Fool and I took our knitting out to a pub last night to hear Flook. They were wonderful. Michael McGoldrick was playing with them, as one of their members wasn't touring due to a new baby.
We heard the best bodhran solo of our lives, and I only had to answer one, "Hey, is that knitting or crochet? Oh, wait, it's knitting. Needles, not a hook."
But we all got back late, and now, much like us, the knitting is a little slow this morning and could use a shower. Thank goodness for wool wash and final blockings.
I helped the Fool take some pictures, so maybe, just maybe, he'll show you that fun-fur poncho he's been working on.

Comments

Lanea said…
Floooooook! I love them.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for including us in your night on the town. I haven't been out in a while and enjoyed it. Grand that you took your knitting.....
JustApril said…
That's funny, because I was thinking of taking my knitting to a local music venue, but was wondering about the smoke issues.
meg said…
As far as the smoke goes, it does get in the knitting a bit, but I've found that a few hours outside will air it out enough so that it doesn't reek ... and like I said, I'll be washing it when I block it anyway, so I can live with that. It always makes me think of a friend who used to crochet in bars so her hands would be busy and she wouldn't be tempted to smoke herself.

Popular Posts