my least favorite English sentence tonight is ...

... "Work 37 stitches, join a second ball of yarn and bind off 29 stitches for neck."

Why? Because then I have two balls of yarn bouncing around and getting tangled and tempting Angus and making the knitting even less portable and, and, and ... grr.

Listen to me. I should go join the Chicago Complaints Choir. Maybe they'll give me a solo. I wonder how many people have complaints about their knitting.

Work on the Fool's Christmas present moves along (stop reading here, honey.) Except I have a nagging fear that I did something innovative with changing needle sizes somewhere and as it's been more than a year since I cast this thing on, I forgot. Or my gauge is all over the place. At least I've finished the front and back and am casting on for the sleeves. On the wrong needle, I think. Hell and damnation.
Look out, ladies, I'm going to be a lot of fun at knitting group tomorrow!

Comments

Lorna said…
Meg - sent you an email about knitting group tonight -

Popular Posts