Blah, it's hot

So I finished the thick, wintry entrelac socks just in time for it to reach 100 degrees tomorrow. I'm sure they'll get put to good use, eventually. I think that this project has spanned the longest amount of time yet for a sock... from early May to late July. I needed to put it down for awhile and work on some other things, so there was a lot of time spent knitting other things.

The next project will most likely be those wacky argyles in electric blue and burnt orange... in intarsia. I haven't done intarsia yet, but it looks like fun. It sounds like intarsia-in-the-round is either a love or hate thing. It shall be interesting. First, however, I need to drum up / make up a pattern that's going to work.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't think I've ever heard intarsia described as "fun" before, LOL! Sockbug

Popular Posts