In the meantime, I thought I would post an in-progress picture of Jamie's 18-month sweater.
Both an up-close picture...
And a holistic picture.
I like this pattern so far for a few reasons:
- Stranded knitting: woohoo!
- Steeks are always exciting... and I mean that sincerely.
- Once the pattern is established, I don't need to refer to the pattern to see how to knit the next row.
- I learned that Norwegian knitting is symmetrical across an axis (unlike Fair Isle).
- I'm a sucker for blues and greens.
- It looks a lot harder than it is.