Wow, so now that my Columbine Peaks socks are finished, I am faced with indecision. I tried a few different patterns out for my next socks, but none of them look good with the type of yarn I'm using. This morning, facing the possibility that I might not have a project on the L, I took practically all of the yarn I could find and shoved it into my little backpack.
On the train, I decided to continue with the entrelac socks. Since the lower portion of the leg was abhorrently tight, I increased 4 stitches around and plan on doing the stranded knitting part a little bit looser. This should make the sock a lot more wearable.
I was going to start the argyle socks using intarsia-in-the-round, but I'm wondering if my MC is going to be too thin, so I may have to invest in a new skein of sport-weight something.