A new web ring

I did it. I decided to start a new web ring called Knitting In Motion, whose members all enjoy knitting while involved in self-propulsion. The idea is that you can knit and walk, jog, run, stand in line, or a combination of these and/or other self-propulsive activities. Knitting in your car or on an airplane doesn't count.

By the way, knitting while walking isn't that hard. Obviously, your project needs to be somewhat portable and the section you're working on not too complicated (i.e. a pattern you can memorize). It works really well for me on my commute when I walk from the train station to the office.

I wonder if anyone else knits and self propels who has a blog, or if this ring will forever have only 1 site to it. Well, anyways... it's worth a shot.

Comments

Popular Posts