I am a bad, bad wife

.... Remember a couple weeks ago when Angus, wanting to play, leapt into bed with me while I was still groggy and didn't have my glasses on and started biting my arms and wrestling with me? And even though the Fool was in the shower and only a short distance away, he decided to continue toweling off and not come rescue me, even though he clearly heard me yelling, "Ow! Fuck! Ow! Fuck! Angus!"
Anyway.
This morning, Angus was messing around behind the bed scratching the box spring. The Fool groggily peered through the crack between the mattress and the bottom of the headboard to see what he was doing .... and Angus reached up and poked him in the eye with a paw.
"I'm glad Angus didn't hurt you," I finally said.
"I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself laughing at me," he said, grumping off to the bathroom to get a coffee mug of water to pour on Angus.
The Fool has reached a Significant Knitting Milestone and may make good on his threat to post.

Comments

---jen said…
Oh... You're supposed to rescue your spouse from cat attacks? *blinks innocently*

Popular Posts